Tempe Movement Fest & Gast
Time & Location
About the Event
The Indonesian Tempe Movement aims to give people access to affordable, nutritious, and sustainable protein source by promoting tempeh, a 300-year-old meat alternative from Indonesia. We take on the mission on a whole new level by collaborating with people of the same values all over the world. At the Tempe Movement Fest & Gast 2019, we hope to gather these individuals to celebrate the journey in promoting better health and better environment.
Tempe Movement GASTronomy. Collaborating with the Best Asian Cuisine Winner Chef Ragil's Nusa Gastronomy at his Best Asian Restaurant 2018 Nusa Gastronomy, we will present an exceptional multi-course dining experience that is a manifesto of the cutting-edge ways to serve, present, and complement tempeh as a food.
Tempe Movement FESTival. Curation of tempeh crafts, foods, and technologies from around the world; interest-based group idea incubator; special edition of Tempe Movement’s tempeh-making workshop; inspiring talks on recent international advancements in tempeh; all hosted in an art gallery.
- Sold OutFest - EntranceIDR 0IDR 00IDR 0
- Sold OutFest & Gast - 8-CourseIDR 750,000IDR 750,0000IDR 0
- Sold OutFest & Gast - 5-CourseIDR 600,000IDR 600,0000IDR 0
- Sold OutFest & Gast - 5-Course VEGANIDR 600,000IDR 600,0000IDR 0
- Sold OutAdd-On: Tempeh-making WorkshopIDR 100,000IDR 100,0000IDR 0